12 February 2009

Cross, Cross, Done




This morning Joshua began to tell me all about the cross. Admittedly I could only understand "cross" and "cross, cross, done" but he was really excited about it and so were Claude and I! You can see in the video and photos that he is putting his arm out like on the cross. I think he learned this from his book "Would You Like to Know Jesus?" (thanks, Mike and Maria Hood for passing that on to us!). In the book we learn that "Jesus took the punishment for the wrong things we have done. He died on the cross for us. After Jesus died, He came to life again. Then He went to heaven to be with His Father God." The illustration is of Jesus with one arm extended out just like Joshua is doing in the photo and as he also does in the videos. It's exciting to see him communicating more of what he understands about Jesus and His work for us on the cross!






1 comment:

jeanne said...

Hi Cousin Claude,

I am Auntie Ah Kwee's daughter, Jeanne. Now, Grandma, Fatty Auntie and Chai Seng's wife as well as my mother are reading your blog. At the same time, we are looking at Joshua and Hannah's pictures. Everyone is looking forward to seeing all of you in person in one day. Especially, Grandma.. she is hoping to play with the babies.